Sunday 7 January 2018

New year, new travels

So as most of you will already know this blog is centred largely around traveling and my ambition to travel the world. It therefore made sense to me to do my first post of the year on all the places I hope to visit this year, it’s going to be a busy one!

New Years resolution: Travel more, worry less

1. London - I would love to visit the sky garden and spend a weekend in this busy city again!

2. Amsterdam - I am so happy to say that I have already booked flights to here for later this month and I cannot wait!

3. Paris - I’ve heard mixed reviews on Paris but I’d love to find out for myself, the Eiffel Tower is definitely on my bucket list.

4. Iceland - I think this makes the list every year for obvious reasons, maybe this year?

5. Prague - such a pretty city ideal for a weekend break, I’d love to explore this beautiful place.

Ultimately of course, everywhere is on my list. Setting clear and achieveable goals shows that it can happen if we really put our minds to it and shows us still that no matter how difficult it may seem, never give up on your dreams.

Always keep exploring.

Happy New Year!

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment